Selling a Company:
Most people will only sell a business once in their lives, but the people on the other side of the negotiating table (who are looking to buy your company) are often serial purchasers and very experienced negotiators. To ensure you maximise the sale price of your business, you need experienced advisers to work with you and assist you every step of the way.
At Allens Company Sales, we use a 7 step process to ensure we maximise the value of your business;
• Step 1: Strategic planning and business development
• Step 2: Ensure your company is sale-able
• Step 3: Use the right valuation method
• Step 4: Be well prepared (documentation & negotiation)
• Step 5: Maximise the number of interested parties
• Step 6: Generate competition between potential bidders
• Step 7: Close the deal
For further details on these 7 steps, watch our video “Seminar excerpts” (click here to watch link) which was filmed recently at a seminar we presented to a few select clients.
The video below is part 2 of our Allens Company Sales corporate video featuring a few more of our very satisfied clients
If, when you’ve watched this video, you still have unanswered questions and you want to discuss your issues further, either contact us and arrange a free consultation, register for our next seminar or simply pick up the phone and have a chat.
Contact Paul Johnson on 0161 477 2636 or drop us an email at: